The Visakhapatnam Port (31 Berths)
- Visakhapatnam Port Trust (23 Berths)
- Vizag Sea Ports Pvt. Ltd. (EQ-8 &EQ-9 Berths)
- Vishakha Container Terminals Pvt. Ltd. (2 Multi Purpose Berths)
- Vizag General Cargo Berth Pvt. ltd. (VGCB Berth)
- Adani Vizag Coal Terminal Pvt. ltd. (EQ-1 Berth)
- ESSAR Vizag Terminal Pvt. Ltd. (OB-1 &OB-2 Berths)
The Gangavaram Port (9 Berths)
- Gangavaram Port limited
Container Freight Stations
- Sravan Shipping Services
- Gateway East India Pvt. Ltd.
- Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC)
- VPL Integral CFS Pvt. Ltd.
- Multimodal Logistic Park (CONCOR MLP)
- Visakha Container Terminal CFS
- Sical SMART CFS
- Visakha CFS & Logistics Pvt. Ltd.
- Sravan CFS Pedagantyada.
- Public bonded warehouses- 33
- Private bonded warehouses- 10
Air Cargo Complex ( Custodian: APTPC/GSEC)
Bulk Cargo is mainly imported exported from the ports of Gangavaram & VP
Liquid Bulk cargo is imported exported only from VPT.
Containerized Cargois imported/ exported through Visakha Container Terminal which is a separate facility under the Custodianship of Visakha Container terminals Pvt. Ltd., and the eight CFSs.
There are 2 SEZs functioning under the Jurisdiction of this Customs House:
VSEZ: Located at Duvvada, about 35 Kms from the City of Visakhapatnam, setup by Government of India, Ministry of Commerce in the year 1989 as VEPZ (Visakhapatnam Export Processing Zone); and converted to SEZ in the year 2003.
It is a multi-product SEZ. Important Products: Gems & Jewelry, Pharmaceuticals, Bio-diesel, Software etc.
AP IT SEZ: Located at Madhurawada, Visakhapatnam, set up by Andhra Pradesh Industrial Infrastructure Corporation, in the year 2006. It is a sector specific SEZ engaged solely in the field of software development/ export